Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hot heels and sandals


Hello everyone! How is your year starting so far? I am enjoying the opportunity to create the most successful year ever…

But I also think it is important to start a year by treating yourself, at least a with the new shoes :) By the way, I have recently discovered a fantastic online store FSJ Shoes where you can shop for hot heels and sandals. In this post I’m sharing my favorites, so let me know what you think about my picks.



Generally it is a great place to shop for women fashion, so you should check it out. I really love these amazing red sandals, they are phenomenal! And these wonderful nude pumps are just so versatile...

7 comments:

  1. Love these heels :) Wonderful post! Have a great day!
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are lovely heels <3 <3 <3

    https://ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heels are just stunning. Love all of them!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love the red ones you chose! The wavy strap looks so fun and daring. I bet it would look gorgeous with a long gown.

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect heels!
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.hk/2017/01/one-faux-fur-to-rule-them-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete