Thursday, March 13, 2014

Only love that matters


Hello everyone, guys! I just can’t believe the time goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday I had a great honor to visit my friend’s wedding… It was such a fluttering feeling to watch two amazing persons, two golden hearts unite their hearts forever…

 And I must admit, in a moment like this I began to dream of having such a fairy day in my life and start a new life, living happily ever after…

Personally I am convinced that the wedding ceremony doesn’t matter at all. I mean, it’s not important whether you secretly get married in the nearest chapel or you plan a great wedding well in advanced. But what would be important for me is a wedding dress ahah

I first started dreaming of it when I was about five years old. It happened when I was eating a Clementine and then I realized I wanted to have to have a pale apricot color wedding dress ahah I think my imagination drew something similar to this beautiful dress found on http://www.dressv.com/color-wedding-dresses-c103389/


My preferences changed hundreds of times since then but I always liked color wedding dresses more than traditional snow white ones. Still, rhinestones, satin ribbons, embroidery and lace are highly welcomed:)


Anyway, a white wedding dress can be hardly seen these days. But ivory dresses have become so popular… Elie Saab, Alexander McQueen and Marchesa are among my favorite ones. And some cheaper options can be found on http://dressv.com/


And regardless any trends there is one think that matters. And this is LOVE that you should be ready to carry through all the ups and downs of life.

9 comments:

  1. I love the post!!!!!!1
    Kisses!!!!!
    http://lookamblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great proposals. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, my dear *_*

    Wish you a wonderful weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! The wedding dress is very important, I was thinking with it since I was a child too! :)
    Great post! :)

    Lucia Gallego Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing hair! I love this outfit and look forward to your next post.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete